Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Other Summer Plans

This summer my son and I are planning to climb a couple of 14ers in Colorado. Plans are to go out, stay a few days with friends in Denver and acclimate a bit, then a couple of days with freinds in Grand Lake and then attact a couple of mountains. We have not decided which one yet, but here are a few of our possiblities.



Quandary Peak in the Ten Mile range.












Mount of the Holy Cross, not far from Vail.






Combination of Grays and Torreys, the closest 14ers to Denver.









Uncompahgre Peak Colorado, the 6th highest mountain in Colorado and one of 54 14ers.
Good times with my son and I am looking forward to it.

1 comment:

T Z said...

I am envious!! I would love to live in the mountains. Taturcakes says I would hate the winters there, but I think skiing would keep me sane.